We are delighted to announce that with immediate effect the remainder of the Commercial Express SME product range will be underwritten 100% by Lloyd’s syndicate AXIS.
All policies with a renewal date of the 7th June onwards will also be underwritten by AXIS.
The SME product range now benefits from one insurer across material damage and liability. Thereby, allowing us the opportunity to review and streamline the policy wording and bring clarity to the cover provided.
We have made the following improvements to all SME products with the exception of Fast Food & Restaurant:-
- Loss of Metered Water £2,500 any one claim, maximum £5,000 anyone period of insurance
- Landscaped gardens – following damage by emergency services £1,000 in anyone period of insurance
- Trace and Access up to £2,500
- Capital Additions – 10% of the building sum insured or £250,000 whichever is less. 10% of trade contents for fixtures and fittings or £100,000 whichever is less.
- Replacement of locks and keys following theft or damage £1,000 anyone claim
- Seasonal Increase – the stock is increased by 25% during the months of November and December and the first 14 days of January
- Rent Payable – up to 25% of the contents sum insured
Premiums remain unchanged along with policy terms and conditions.
The Terrorism extension is now also underwritten by AXIS.
The Commercial Express website has been updated with the new policy wording and key facts documents. We will also be attaching a change document detailing the difference between the various schemes.
If you wish to view the policy documents directly or the change documents please click the buttons below.
If you require any further details on the above please call us on 0800 978 8007.