The Accounts team are here to help you with questions relating to your online account, ceStatement. Any queries can be raised relating to individual polices on ceStatement. You can also contact us by phone on 01384 473021 (Opt 5) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your new online account is accessible at anytime for you to view and reconcile your account.
- Introduction to ceStatement
- Broker best practice
- System availability and reporting incidents
- Quick guide to getting started
In the majority of circumstances, your clients will pay you directly and you will settle your account via ceStatement on a monthly basis.
If however, your clients wish to spread their payments, we do have the option to offer direct debit if the premium is over £250. We use Premium Credit Limited (Premium Credit) exclusively to provide finance. Premium Credit are a Third-Party lender and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registered address Ermyn House, Ermyn Way, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8UX.
A breakdown of the monthly payments will be presented to you on the quote screen within our online portal, enabling you to confirm the difference in cost to your client and what the monthly repayments will be.
You will also be provided with a Direct Debit Information Sheet for Customers which will provide important information about Premium Credit and the credit agreement that the customer will enter into. Some of the Key Terms and Conditions are noted below:
- Direct Debit is only available for policies with a total insurance premium (inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax and any fees) of £250 or more
- Commercial Express Quotes Limited act as a credit broker and are not the actual lender
- The interest charged (Transaction Fee) is 12.65% (12.75% from 3rd October 2023) and the Representative APR is 19.5% (Variable)
- A £5 facility fee will be applied by Premium Credit to the first repayment. This will then be followed by 9 equal monthly instalments
- Premium Credit charge the following fees in relation to the direct debit facility:
– £5 facility fee, applicable to the initial monthly repayment
– £5 to change the payment date after the loan is taken out
– £25 if Premium Credit are required to write to the client to remind them to sign the credit agreement
– £25 Default fee, applied for missed repayment
- Commercial Express do not charge any fees in relation to the Direct Debit facility
You can view the information sheet by clicking here
When offering direct debit it is important that we and you are meeting our regulatory responsibilities in relation to Credit Broking. Premium Credit have put together a comprehensive Regulatory Compliance Guide setting out the requirements which can be viewed here. Please ensure you are adhering to the requirements of this guide when offering the direct debit facility provided by Commercial Express.