Terms & Conditions
- Learner of the Year (LOY) is promoted by Commercial Express Quotes Ltd, registered in England and Wales at B1 Custom House, The Waterfront, Level Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 1XH.
- The Learner will be automatically entered into the Learner of the Year (LOY), upon completion of five or more courses on CE Learning (CEL) during the calendar year.
- Entry into Learner of the Year (LOY) is free of any charge and is limited to one entry, per person.
- A winner will be chosen in December of the year at random (based on learner progress), learners do not need to apply to take part in Learner of the Year (LOY), however, if a learner wishes to be excluded from the LOY promotion, they can notify Commercial Express Ltd by email at: email@example.com
- The winner will be notified by email. Winner’s names will be available on request. The LOY prize will be issued within 14 days of notification by email.
- To be eligible to win prizes offered by Commercial Express, players must be an employee of a registered/live Agency with Commercial Express at the time of winning Learner of the Year (LOY). Commercial Express employees and employees of associated companies are not eligible to win LOY.
- Learner of the Year (LOY) prize is not transferrable and no other cash alternatives will be offered.
- There is no specified ‘end date’ to the Learner of the Year (LOY) promotion.
- Commercial Express Ltd may wish to use a winner’s name or photograph for publicity purposes, if so, we will request your permission. Any personal data you supply in relation to this competition will be processed in accordance with current data protection laws and will not be shared with third parties without your consent.
- The Promoters (Commercial Express) decision on the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into on matters regarding this competition.
- The Promoter (Commercial Express) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions at any time.
- If the Promoter (Commercial Express) has grounds to suspect there has been any unsporting conduct of any kind (i.e., manipulation of the promotion by any entrant, deception etc) then the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify that entrant from the prize draw.
CEL Learner of the year (LOY) – Prize
- There will be only one winner each year and the prize awarded consists of a £100 Amazon voucher.