We are delighted to introduce the launch of our brand-new scheme PL Excess of Loss, capacity is provided by Ascot Syndicate 1414 at Lloyds. Your clients can benefit from this new Public Liability Excess of Loss scheme, which is a top-up liability cover designed for a broad spectrum of small, medium, and large businesses across a variety of trades and industries.
Excess of Loss insurance provides a business with additional cover above its primary liability policy. When the primary insurer may not be able to provide the limit of indemnity required, Commercial Express can top-up its cover to ensure the policyholder gets the cover and protection they need.
Our Head of Underwriting Tom Bolstridge comments “I am very excited about the launch of CE’s new PL Excess of Loss product as a brand new line of insurance for Commercial Express. It has been designed with the core values of Commercial Express in mind – a simple, easily accessible question set and system backed up by very strong capacity and excellent service. Our aim is to really provide our broker partners with low cost, quick excess of loss cover to simplify the complications that can sometimes arise when arranging multiple policies and layered insurance.”
The PL Excess of Loss scheme provides simple, straightforward, and accessible cover. We offer “top-up” limits of liability for individual policyholders for Public and Products Liability.
- PL Excess of Loss Offers THREE levels of cover;
- £4m in excess of £1m
- £3m in excess of £2m
- £5m in excess of £5m
- Cover for up to 300 trades
- Low minimum premiums start at £200
- There is no requirement to see a copy of the policy wordings from primary insurers
- The Primary Layer insurer must be UK regulated with a financial rating as defined by either S & P or AM Best of ‘A’ or above and/or a Lloyd’s syndicate
- Turnover limited to £15m
- Product cover includes heat trades