Commercial Express is delight to introduce our brand-new Residential Property Owners scheme, Let Assured.
Part of the Residential Property Owners product suite, the new offering is underwritten by Lloyd's syndicate Axis and is targeted to attract residential properties by asylum seekers, DSS referrals and students.
Let Assured stands out from the crowd and offers:
- Customised, competitive rates for asylum seekers, DSS referrals and students
- Asylum seekers a 33% lower price than our current offering
- A further 8% deducted from DSS (Referral) and Students rates
The new scheme features many benefits, including:
- Increased Trace & Access cover (£10,000) and Landscaped Gardens (£10,000), in addition to Replacement of Locks cover. (£2,500 limit).
Let Assured also includes the same features as our existing schemes. These are:
- Free £5,000 Landlords Contents when tenanted by professionals, students or DSS (Non-Referral). All white and brown goods included if supplied by the landlord
- Accidental Damage to buildings is automatically included for professionals, students and DSS (Non-referrals)
- Property Owner’s Liability £2,000,000 LOI
- Loss of Rent 20% building sum insured, or up to £150,000 alternative accommodation except for unoccupied properties